Fabric Quarterly Magazine Issue 2
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $9.95 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Fabric Quarterly Magazine - Issue 2
Fabric Quarterly explores Human Perspectives on Design, Culture & Being Perth.
In a city swarming with local talent, Fabric documents the one-of-a-kind homes, the coveted products, the must-have threads and the latest spots to drink and dine in Western Australia. Spanning architecture, design, fashion, food, travel and events, originality is at the very core of Fabric. Showcasing the best that Perth and greater W.A. has to offer, it’s here where you’ll see how a city makes its unique isolation work in its favour and exceed expectations.
Issue #2 is a 128 page, 205 x 275mm locally printed publication with two limited run gloss laminate covers and 112 uncoated and 12 gloss internal pages.
Issue #2 Cover A features The Toodyay Shack by Paul Wakelam.
Issue #2 Cover B features Half Measures.
Cover – Luke Carter Wilton & James Whineray
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.