Fantastic Man · Issue 26
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Fantastic Man Issue 26 Autumn Winter 2017
The 26th issue of Fantastic Man is a feast of communities, collectives and notable citizens the world over, with the seafaring men of Peniche, Portugal featured proudly on the cover, photographed by MARK PECKMEZIAN. Inside, the director LUCA GUADAGNINO reveals which European leader he most wants to see naked, and much more. Also making an appearance are the musician PERFUME GENIUS, photographer JAMIE HAWKESWORTH, artist EDDIE PEAKE, chef and scion of the A.P.C. dynasty PIERRE TOUITOU and revolutionary choreographer WILLIAM FORSYTHE. The incredible ‘Styles’ section forms the final third of the magazine: a warming showstopper of majestic togetherness via the folks of Alaska, a network of New Yorkers, handsome German neighbours and a young man in Paris. And lots more – for a cosy and communal season.
Fantastic Man magazine contains, as the name implies, interviews and fashion features with inspiring men and interesting personalities. It features men in clothes rather than models in fashion. Fantastic Man's take on fashion is a very personal one, starting with personalities and the way they dress, it maps personal clothing and style.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417