Fantastic Man · Issue 27
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Fantastic Man Magazine Issue 27 Spring & Summer 2018
The 27th edition of Fantastic Man celebrates camaraderie and fruitful exchange between generations, featuring eight different covers showing either a young man or a mature gentleman photographed by MARK PECKMEZIAN. Inside, three significant moments in manhood are explored in styles series dedicated to teenagers, midlifers and the fun loving mature members of society. Meanwhile, the bumper third section of this issue is filled to the brim with outstanding individuals of all ages, from STEVE LACY a teenage rockstar on the verge of superstardom, to TOM COURTENAY the beloved elder statesman of English acting. Also to be enjoyed are features on millennial super-editor PHILLIP PICARDI, Dover Street Market CEO ADRIAN JOFFE, designer SIMON PORTE JACQUEMUS, long eyelashed actor JOSEPH FIENNES, an exclusive series of Exactitudes and the past and incredible future of the humble shoelace.
Fantastic Man magazine contains, as the name implies, interviews and fashion features with inspiring men and interesting personalities. It features men in clothes rather than models in fashion. Fantastic Man's take on fashion is a very personal one, starting with personalities and the way they dress, it maps personal clothing and style.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417