Field Notes Notebooks 5E Gaming Journals · 2-Pack
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Field Notes Notebooks 5E Gaming Journals · 2-Pack
4¾" × 7.5" 64 Pages Medium Size
Each 2-Pack includes two “Note Book”-sized Character Journals or Game Master Journals, 4-3/4" x 7-1/2", with French Paper Co “Pop-Tone” 100# covers printed with “Hell Hound Black” ink, featuring handy data, tables, and diagrams for reference. The body pages are beefy Domtar Lynx Ultra Smooth 70# text with clear-but-subtle “Adventuring Bindle Light Brown” ink.
These are not plain paper note books, they are specifically formatted with empty charts and tables for 5E fantasy roleplaying.
Our Character Journals are specifically designed to help you track your D&D character’s statistics, spells, weapons, treasure, history, and more. The 64 pages have room for all of the data normally found on a character sheet, and more, including plenty of space to document your adventure level by level.
Each book in the 2-Pack is designed to track one character. Inside, you’ll find empty charts, tables, and spaces for logging the following character information:
We present thee with the Field Notes 5E Character & Game Master Journals, handsome tomes for the fifth edition of “the world’s greatest roleplaying game,” Dungeons & Dragons.
- Character Elements Race Details
- Ancestry Details Personality Traits
- Flaws Background
- Backstory Class
- Class Table
- Character Stats Attacks
- Ammunition Spellcasting Table
- Favorite and Frequent Spells Proficiencies and Skills Equipment
- Treasures Downtime and Leisure Activity Tracking Character Level Notes Allies
- Sidekicks Faction Details Campaign Quotes and Notes Behind-the-Scenes
- Thoughts / Theories Session Log
Game Master Journals
A good GM deserves a journal worthy of the tales they spin. Whether creating a magnum opus for a years-long campaign, or setting the scene for a series of smaller adventures, our Game Master Journal has you covered. This Game Master Journal is the perfect companion for the big-picture world-building that so many GMs strive for.
Whether using official sourcebooks or homebrewing your own lands for your party to explore, the Game Master Journal is a book no GM should be without.
Inside each Game Master Journal you’ll find empty charts, tables, hex grids, and spaces for logging the following campaign information:
- Campaign Name
- Players Inspirations House Rules World Overview
- Principles Core Assumptions
- Genres Multiverse Major Pantheon
- Minor Pantheon Calendar Maps
- Locations Key NPCs
- Secondary NPCs Player Characters Major Factions
- Minor Factions Key Monsters Key Magic Items Artifacts Downtime Activities Underway Milestone
- XP Awards Adventures Random Tables
Field Notes 5e Character Journals are designed for use with the fifth edition of Dungeons and Dragons as permitted under the Open Game License version 1.0a. Dungeons and Dragons and all related trademarks are the property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. (WOTC). Field Notes Brand is not affiliated with nor licensed by WOTC.
- Each Character Journal (2 per pack) is designed for a single character. Each Game Master Journal (2 per pack) is designed for a single campaign.
- Proudly printed and bound by the good people of Active Graphics, Cicero, Ill., and Able Printing Services, Berwyn, Ill.
- Cover: French Pop-Tone 100#C “Wild Cherry” (Character Journals) or "Grape Jelly" (Game Master Journals) with a brute force application of “Dachshund Nose Black” soy-based Saphira inks.
- Innards: Domtar Lynx Opaque Smooth 70#T “White” with a fine application of “Double Knee Duck Canvas Light Brown” ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Komori Lithrone S40 40" 6-color offset printing press.
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher.
- Corners rounded to a 1/2" (12.7mm) radius by a Heidelberg die cut press.
- Note Book dimensions are 4-3/4" × 7-1/2" (121mm × 191mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927).
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Special thanks to Will the Wondrous, Eric the Esteemed, and Wally the Witty.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417