Ghost Outdoors Cabin Fever Army Blanket
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Ghost Outdoors 100% Australian Merino Wool Army Blanket.
Army blankets are a must-have item for the minimalist camper - helping you survive the cold, breeze, heat and sun. With luxury natural fibres that are soft, strong and breathable these bad boys can even protect you from getting too close to the campfire.
Throw it in the car for instant bedding, picnic, shade or privacy. The army blanket is rugged to keep you warm around a winter campfire, but beautiful enough to drape over the foot of a master bed.
Ghost Outdoors selected Woolmark® certified Australian Merino Wool because it is the softest and strongest wool available. Other wool in this thick weight would be scratchy, but this blanket is both cuddly and durable.
Featuring vintage army green, the stripes traditionally symbolised the weight of the wool for trading purposes.
Ghost products have a modern, minimalist simplicity with a cheeky larrikin wink. Ghost Outdoors drew inspiration from the simplicity and quality of longstanding Australian heritage brands to create gear that feels great, looks good and simply does the job well.
Designed in Perth, Western Australia.
180cm x 125cm
500gsm Super-soft no-scratch Australian Merino Wool
Luxurious army weight
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.