Ghost Outdoors The Bibbulmun Army Blanket
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
- This item ships Express (1-3 days) FREE in Australia.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calulated at checkout. More on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Ghost Outdoors 100% Australian Merino Wool Army Blanket
Army blankets are a must-have item for the minimalist camper - helping you survive the cold, breeze, heat and sun. With luxury natural fibres that are soft, strong and breathable these bad boys can even protect you from getting too close to the campfire.
Throw it in the car for instant bedding, picnic, shade or privacy. Throw it in the car for instant bedding, picnic, shade or privacy. The army blanket is rugged to keep you warm around a winter campfire, but beautiful enough to drape over the foot of a master bed.
Ghost Outdoors selected Woolmark® certified Australian Merino Wool because it is the softest and strongest wool available. Other wool in this thick weight would be scratchy, but this blanket is both cuddly and durable.
The design is inspired by the yellow, triangular trail markers on the Bibbulmun Track, a vast 1,000km walking trail in Western Australia, named after local indigenous people.
Ghost products have a modern, minimalist simplicity with a cheeky larrikin wink. Ghost Outdoors drew inspiration from the simplicity and quality of longstanding Australian heritage brands to create gear that feels great, looks good and simply does the job well.
Designed in Perth, Western Australia.
180cm x 125cm
500gsm Super-soft no-scratch Australian Merino Wool
Luxurious army weight
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417