Havana: Right Now. City Guide & Map by Herb Lester
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Havana: Right Now. City Guide & Map
Until 1959 and Fidel Castro’s ascent to power, Cuba was America’s tropical playground: a place of restaurants, casinos, nightclubs. We explore much of what remains from the freewheeling 1950s, while keeping an eye on new enterprises that have opened as the government stance on private business has softened. The 32 selections encompass legendary bars and clubs – such as Sloppy Joe’s, La Bodeguita – historic buildings and neighbourhoods, along with many of the best new restaurants. Consider it your guide to Havana: Right Now!
Designed by Mike Lemanksi
A3 (297x420mm) folded to A6 (105x148mm)
Litho-printed in England on 100% recycled paper
Herb Lester Associates publish guides for tourists and locals: witty, pretty, curious and opinionated.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417