Isaac Francis for C·D·S · Leather Arc Zip Pouch in Tan
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Small batch leather goods designed and carefully made for C·D·S in Melbourne, Australia.
This arc shaped zip 'clutch' gives you enough room to store your everyday items like your phone, passport, coins, cash and cards. With an american made oxidised brass zip, soft cow hide from New Zealand, it will look better and better over time.
Edges gently burnished with beeswax and painted with an acrylic sealant. American made oxidised brass zipper. This zip wallet will age beautifully, the leather will soften nicely as it gets worn.
Isaac Francis is a Melbourne based maker and industrial designer. He founded his studio in 2011 with a focus on materiality, simplicity and quality. His work is strongly process and material driven, drawing inspiration from many traditional craft processes. Working as a boot-maker in his early days, he gained a strong understanding of leather and this has translated into his products. All products are made by hand to order in his small workshop in Brunswick East, Victoria.The leather used is sourced from tanneries in New Zealand, Italy and Brazil. All brass hardware is made in the USA.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417