Isaac Francis Three Pocket Wallet in Terracotta
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Isaac Francis Three Pocket Wallet in Terracotta leather
The Three Pocket Wallet is the smallest of the IEFrancis family. As the name would suggest, it consists of three pockets. Ideally this wallet will be used to hold up to around 6 cards (split over the outside pockets) as well as folded cash in the middle. Sewn with a thick bonded nylon thread. The edges are burnished and finished with an acrylic sealant.
Cards: Up to 6
Cash: Folded notes (AUD and USD)
Size: 103mm x 74mm
Leather: Vegetable tanned kangaroo leather (Sydney, Australia)
Leather thickness: 1mm
These two-piece wallets are die cut, debossed, glued, machine sewn and finished using traditional manufacturing techniques.
This kangaroo leather is beautiful. It is vegetable tanned in Sydney. With use, the leather will darken and soften nicely and develop a lovely patina. The leather tends to get a nice sheen to the surface after a few weeks of being in a pocket.
Isaac Francis is a Melbourne based maker and industrial designer. He founded his studio in 2011 with a focus on materiality, simplicity and quality. His work is strongly process and material driven, drawing inspiration from many traditional craft processes. Working as a boot-maker in his early days, he gained a strong understanding of leather and this has translated into his products. All products are made by hand to order in his small workshop in Brunswick East, Victoria. The leather used is sourced from tanneries in New Zealand, Italy and Brazil. All brass hardware is made in the USA.
Check out our Designer Talks interview with Isaac here.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417