Isaac Francis Leather Notebook Cover in Tan
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item ships Express (1-3 days) FREE in Australia.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calulated at checkout. More on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Isaac Francis Leather Notebook cover in Tan
A simple leather notebook cover to fit a Moleskine notebook. With 3mm elastic and a matching leather closure pad, these will age beautifully with use.
Size: 220mm x 140mm
Leather: Vegetable Tanned Cow hide (Italy)
Leather thickness: 3mm
Notebook: Fits Moleskine stitched notebook 13x21cm (1 x included)
Closed with a continuous length of elastic which holds the notebook in place. The Moleskine notebooks covers can be replaced easily, they are cheap and readily available.
This Italian premium vegetable tanned leather will soften and age beautifully. As the leather is so thick, the cover will last for many years.
Isaac Francis is a Melbourne based maker and industrial designer. He founded his studio in 2011 with a focus on materiality, simplicity and quality. His work is strongly process and material driven, drawing inspiration from many traditional craft processes. Working as a boot-maker in his early days, he gained a strong understanding of leather and this has translated into his products. All products are made by hand to order in his small workshop in Brunswick East, Victoria. The leather used is sourced from tanneries in New Zealand, Italy and Brazil. All brass hardware is made in the USA.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417