Isaac Francis Leather Tab Eyewear Case
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Small batch leather goods designed and carefully made for Compendium Design Store by Isaac in Melbourne, Australia
A minimalist eyewear case with tab assembly. Holds a lovely shape due to the structure of the thick leather. These cases have an oxidised brass stud closure, and a leather Edges bevelled, burnished and sealed with an acrylic finish.
Leather: Combination tanned cow hide (tanned in VIC)
Leather thickness: ~4mm
Size: 170mm x 80mm
Packaging: Thick linen drawstring bag
Designed and Manufactured in Melbourne, Australia
Isaac Francis is a Melbourne based maker and industrial designer. He founded his studio in 2011 with a focus on materiality, simplicity and quality. His work is strongly process and material driven, drawing inspiration from many traditional craft processes. Working as a boot-maker in his early days, he gained a strong understanding of leather and this has translated into his products. All products are made by hand to order in his small workshop in Brunswick East, Victoria. The leather used is sourced from tanneries in New Zealand, Italy and Brazil. All brass hardware is made in the USA.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.