Kaweco Classic Sport Rollerball Red
Free instant pick up + gift wrapping in store.
Pair it with:
30 day easy returns
In store pick up
Buy now + pay later
Shopping for a gift?Pair it with a handwritten greeting card. Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates or an eGift Card. We can also gift wrap and post directly to your recipient.
Kaweco Classic Sport Rollerball in Red
First designed in the 1930s, the German-made Kaweco Sport is a compact, reliable pen with an excellent vintage-meets-contemporary look. We recommend this pen as seriously good value for money: the quality is excellent, it's durable and it's a little bit of pen-design history.
The Kaweco Classic Sport Rollerball pen is very compact when capped at 10.5cm it slips easily into a pocket or purse. When the cap is removed and 'posted' on the end of the barrel it extends to 13.3cm: a comfortable length for writing. It comes with a gift box - so would make a great present.
The rollerball uses a smooth-flowing G2 Gel Rollerball Refill providing bold colour which dries quickly.
- 1 x rollerball pen
- Tip: Medium
- Ink: Black
- Cartridges: Standard international ink cartridges such as Kaweco G2 refills
- Materials: ABS plastic, gold-plated trim.
- Made in Germany
Kaweco pens are Made in Germany to this day, just as they were when the company was established in 1883. The Kaweco motto is 'License To Write' and this shows a big part of their mission - to bring fine writing to the masses!
Length: 10.5cm capped, 13.3cm with cap posted.
Shipping + Returns
- $9.95 express delivery to Australia using Australia Post Express.
- Free express delivery within Australia on orders over $99.95.
- All orders ship next business day.
- International postage calculated at checkout.
In Store Pick Up
It's free to pick up your order from our Fremantle store, and it's generally ready within 10 minutes. We offer free gift wrapping in store.
- We offer 30 day easy returns. We will email you a label.
- More information and start a return here →
More on Shipping + Returns →