Kaweco Classic Sport Transparent Fountain Pen (Fine nib)
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Beautiful Kaweco pocket Fountain Pen in transparent plastic with brass detail.
First designed in the 1930s, the German-made Kaweco Sport is a compact, reliable writing instrument with an excellent vintage-meets-contemporary look. We recommend this as seriously good value for money: the quality is excellent, its durable and its a little bit of pen-design history. We use one everyday.
10.5cm long when capped. When the cap is removed and posted on the end of the barrel it extends to 13.3cm. The Classic Sport has a screw cap and a stainless steel, iridium-tipped nib made by the Bock family of Heidelberg, Germany. An iridium tip protects the nib from abrasion by contact with paper.
Kaweco Sport fountain pens are refilled with standard international ink cartridges, such as those made by J. Herbin or Kaweco.
Made in Germany, since 1883. Kaweco pens are Made in Germany to this day, just as they were when the company was established in 1883. The Kaweco motto is 'License To Write' and this shows a big part of their mission - to bring fine writing to the masses!
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.