Shipping: This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Lavender by Hemleva
Lavender is a beautiful and hard working plant. The essential oil is known for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, relaxing properties. It also has a very distinct scent and flavor making it an essential part of herbes de Provence in Provençal style cooking. This pin with a gorgeous subtle monochromatic shading is the perfect pin for any gardener, cook, chef or plant lover.
- 1/2 x 1 1/4"
- Gorgeous Hard Enamel Cloisonné
- High Polished Gold Base
- Tie Tack Backing
- Includes a fully illustrated card display
- Illustrated by Samantha Leung in Seattle.
The Tie Tack Back is brass plated. It is an incredibly secure option, and perfect if you want to wear your pin on your Jacket or a bag. They essentially "lock" into place and a mechanism has to be moved in order to release it from the pin post. It is a high-end option that is great if you are concerned about losing your pin as you wear it.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.