Leopard Man Polychrome resin from Musée Imaginaire de Tintin
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Leopard Man Polychrome 18cm resin from the "Musée Imaginaire de Tintin" Series
Inspired by the illustration Hergé created for a poster advertising the 1979 “Musée Imaginaire de Tintin” exhibition, this superb numbered figurine of the Leopard-man in the gallery dedicated to the universe of Tintin.
Sculpted in resin and carefully hand-painted, this beautiful collectible object is delivered in a presentive box and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
In June 1979 a major exhibition (that later travelled to different locations) was inaugurated at the Palais des Beau-Arts in Brussels. Hergé was not aware of the full catalogue but the organisers of the exhibition explained that the purpose was to compare the legendary objects Tintin comes across and collects throughout his adventures with the real-life objects that inspired them.
On the exhibition poster, Hergé depicted his characters visiting an imaginary exhibition that would drive Tintin fans wild.” From Chronologie d’une œuvre – volume 7, by Philippe Goddin. (The poster is not included with the purchase of this product).
Due to the unique and fragile nature of this item it is available to be picked up from our Fremantle store only. It cannot be shipped. Please select "Click & Collect" at the checkout. We will email you once your item is available to collect (normally same or next day).
Dimensions : 18.00 x 15.00 x 31.00cm
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.