Lindsay · Issue 5
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Lindsay Issue No. 5
In Issue No. 5 we travel to the mountains via the paintings of Etel Adnan, along coastlines wherever waves roll in, and then all over the world through the photographic archive of Lindsay James Stanger. We celebrate the history of hair braiding in South Africa, Salasacan weaving techniques in Ecuador, Vedic jewellery traditions and the new sound of Ukraine. We meet Cassi Namoda, an artist painting stories of Mozambique; Chinese dancer and choreographer Yang Liping; and Mark Klauber, whose lace-making business is one of the last surviving in New York. And we visit a bakery in Tel Aviv, discover the joys of making the anise spirit arak, and spend a summer stretching mozzarella in Italy. Lindsay is an independent magazine that acts as a keepsake of our world—an archive of knowledge, culture, history, art and stories from around the globe that deserve to be preserved through print.
CONTRIBUTORS: Andrés Altamirano, Olivia Lindsay Aylmer, Irene Bell, Katherine Brabon, Shana Chandra, Olivia Dennis, Nonzuzo Gxekwa, Max Hayward, Olga de la Iglesia, Tim Leeson, Sarah Messerschmidt, Ella Mittas, Thomas Moody, Liz Rowland, Ntombenhle Shezi, Róisín Tapponi, Leili Walker, Beth Wilkinson
Lindsay is a 160-page collectable that measures in at 240mm high x 170mm wide. It is printed in the Netherlands by NPN Drukkers on Arctic’s Munken Lynx Rough (FSCTM and PEFC certified) with a European Otabind for easy reading. It is designed and published by Oak Park Studio (oakpark.co)
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417