How to Brand with Big Idea Logos.
George Lois is an American icon in graphic design. This book showcases his logos with his own comments on why they work. A bonus in the book is a chapter of world logos made by others with his comments on why they are so good. George continues to prove that a memorable brand name interacting with a strong visual symbol to communicate a humanistic idea is the ultimate art form in graphic communication.
If anyone wants to experience the creation of Big Idea Branding, this astounding compilation of his work is the ultimate form of clear, precise, eye-popping communication.
Paperback: 224 pages. Size: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.2 inches.
· Add complimentary Gift Wrapping at the Cart page.
· $8 flat-rate shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
· Express delivery available at Checkout. All watches ship Express FREE.
· Option to pickup free from our Fremantle store.
· Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day.
One more thing...
At C·D·S we work hard to offer a truly unique product selection thanks to our relationships with some of the coolest and most innovative designers around, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 30 day guarantee. If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If it's not right, no hard feelings - we'll make it right. We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please email or call us if you would like assistance.