Lone Wolf Leatherworking - A Complete How-To Manual
Payment methods accepted: Paypal, Mastercard, VISA, Amex, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shopify Pay, Afterpay, ZipPay.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate!
Buy now, pay later:
This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. Get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at the checkout. For more on Shipping & Returns here.
Lone Wolf Leatherworking A Complete How-to Manual
Published by Gingko Press
100 pages, Hardcover.
The allure of leather is once again gaining ground as small labels and brands produce functional pieces reflective of our lifestyles. A clear antithesis to disposable culture, well-crafted leather goods can and should last for decades. This book is a practical introduction to this ancient art form with 20 distinct projects to sink your awl into.
From creating simple braids and key rings to belts, wallets, mobile phone cases and leather totes, one could literally outfit themselves from head to toe. Covers all the basics from gluing and polishing to using the specialized tools and sewing by hand. As the son of one of Sweden’s leading shoemakers, the author has a lifelong knowledge of working with leather and his knowledge and respect for the material shines through.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.