Lost In Amsterdam City Guide
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $9.95 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
An artist studio in a church, a hidden bar in a burger joint, hippie beaches in the centre, a restaurant in a greenhouse, thrilling views from the old docks¦ Get lost in refreshing originality of Amsterdam.
City travel guide curated by locals.
Getting lost in the city is not about throwing away the map. Its about surrendering yourself to the essence of the place. The sights, smells, flavours and sounds that make it unique. The photography, the art, the creativity that provide its individual inspiration. Getting lost is diving headfirst into what makes each city its own.
Lost In Amsterdam travel guide.
The Dutch Masters have given way to a new generation of innovative and inspired artists and designers. Today, Amsterdam offers treats like pop-up restaurants on abandoned islands, fine food in 300-year-old greenhouses... Despite its rich history, the city is constantly transforming. In Amsterdam, Lost in spoke to a creator who’s shaped the pavestones of the city, a celebrated chef, a global doyen of denim and a family of artists. A feature excavates contemporary Dutch architecture, while a local profile takes you to the hot new neighbourhood across the bay.
16cm × 21cm.
Full color, softbound, 68 pages.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.