Lost In Ibiza City Guide
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Lost In Ibiza City Guide
Farm-to-table restaurants, conceptual art on ancient ruins, hidden beaches, barbecues on the roadside, live music in old fincas… Get lost on the paradise isle.
City travel guide curated by locals.
Getting lost in the city is not about throwing away the map. It's about surrendering yourself to the essence of the place. The sights, smells, flavours and sounds that make it unique. The photography, the art, the creativity that provide its individual inspiration. Getting lost is diving headfirst into what makes each city its own.
Lost In Ibiza City Guide.
Ibiza has drawn free minds for decades. Since the 1990s it’s been famed for its clubs, but beyond the super DJs, there’s a year-round community of creative internationals weaving a vital scene that has plenty to offer.
In Ibiza, LOST iN spoke to a music producer and hypnotherapist couple, a curator of a forward-thinking art space, a private chef and cookbook writer, a rambler who knows the magical corners of the island and a pioneer who has shaped the clubbing scene since the 1970s. A journalist investigates how local myths are subverted by real estate trends, while photos highlight the golden era of Ibiza’s hippy chic.
16cm × 21cm.
Full color, softbound, 68 pages.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417