Lost in Milan City Guide
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Lost in Milan City Guide
A flamingo garden, slow food markets, a secret bar, traditional trattorias, hidden masterpieces of Italian design… Get lost in the ice-cool northern city.
Lost In is a city travel guide curated by locals.
Getting lost in the city is not about throwing away the map. Its about surrendering yourself to the essence of the place. The sights, smells, flavours and sounds that make it unique. The photography, the art, the creativity that provide its individual inspiration. Getting lost is diving headfirst into what makes each city its own.
Lost In Milan City Guide.
Milan doesn’t have the neoclassical grandeur of Rome or Florence. But Italy’s economic capital has the energy to draw you in—and the hidden attractions to keep you there. A cocktail of old and new sets traditional trattorias beside radical design galleries.
In Milan, LOST iN spoke to a creative force setting the global graphic scene alight, a pair of industrial designers, an architect and art-book editor and a food blogger duo. Discover the controversial regeneration of the Isola neighbourhood, and read some hot pulp from a local crime writer.
16cm × 21cm.
Full color, softbound, 68 pages.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417