Lost In NYC City Guide
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-2 days) in Australia, or Ground (2+ days) in USA for items shipped from our USA Warehouse to USA addresses.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout. (Pickup is not available in USA).
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Lost In NYC City Guide
Tropical vibes in Queens, Michelin-starred Viking cuisine, ice-cold martinis in Kennedy's haunt, Brooklyn handcrafted jeans, beach life with The Boss, la dolce vita in the Bronx¦ Get lost in the original metropolis.
City guide curated by locals.
Getting lost in the city is not about throwing away the map. Its about surrendering yourself to the essence of the place. The sights, smells, flavours and sounds that make it unique. The photography, the art, the creativity that provide its individual inspiration. Getting lost is diving headfirst into what makes each city its own.
Lost In New York city guide.
Over the years, New York has magnetically drawn in those intent on making it big, from artists and intellectuals to supermodels and self-proclaimed masters of the universe. The city has had its fair share of ups and downs—but has always managed to get back on its feet. In New York City, Lost in spoke to Brooklyn parents of eight, a couple running a SoHo restaurant, a Danish artist in Chinatown, a Williamsburg musician and a style icon who defines the scene. Fresh terrain north of Williamsburg is laid bare, along with edgy local writing from NYC veterans.
16cm × 21cm.
Full color, softbound, 68 pages.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417