Lost In Stockholm
This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at the checkout. For more on Shipping & Returns click here.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate!
Buy now, pay later:
An artistic island, Nordic cuisine with a Korean twist, a hidden bar, city centre beaches, clubbing in a concert hall, art in a communal laundry room… Get lost in the elegant waterways of Stockholm
City travel guide curated by locals.
Getting lost in the city is not about throwing away the map. Its about surrendering yourself to the essence of the place. The sights, smells, flavours and sounds that make it unique. The photography, the art, the creativity that provide its individual inspiration. Getting lost is diving headfirst into what makes each city its own.
Lost In Stockholm city guide.
Northern elegance is not just to be found in Stockholm’s parks, islands and waterways. A myriad of museums and two restaurants with three Michelin stars bear an armada of fine Nordic cuisiniers sailing in their wake, set among a living gallery of world-beating design. In Stockholm, Lost in spoke to an architect into installation art, a designer emerging in the music business and two brothers behind a world-famous cultural institution. A crime writer talks of his prison island obsession and a local photographer renders a dark side of the city in grainy black and white.
16cm × 21cm.
Full color, softbound, 68 pages.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.