Travelers Company Japan Brass Ruler
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-2 days) in Australia, or Ground (2+ days) in USA for items shipped from our USA Warehouse to USA addresses.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout. (Pickup is not available in USA).
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Traveler's Company Japan Brass Ruler. An elegant solid brass ruler made in Japan.
Established in Japan in 1950, Midori is a Design Stationery brand of international repute - famous and admired for the smoothness of its MD paper, the quality of its brass products and its beautiful leather traveller's notebook.
The Midori Brass Ruler is a marvellous, heavyweight piece of precision. Measuring 15.8 cm long and marked in centimetres and millimetres up to 15cm, the brass ruler is 2cm wide and a seriously handsome little measure!
A great compact size, an encouraging feeling of substance and the vintage aesthetic of brass, ever improving with time.
This ruler is made through the process of pressing, shaping, bending, and pressing it again. A ruler is used to draw a straight line and measure things with accuracy. The function is so simple, and in a sense, that is why Japanese based delicate technique is required to make this item. One side of the ruler is tilted to make carrying and drawing lines easy. At first, this product will release a gold like color, but as time proceeds, the color deepens a gives a feeling of an antique tool.
Package: H105 x W200 x D3mm
Ruler: H20 x W160mm
Made in Japan
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417