Mochica's Vase from Musée Imaginaire de Tintin
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Mochica's Vase from The Adventures of Tintin Resin Imaginary Museum Collection
Mochica vase is presented here on a beige-coloured base. This magnificent figurine, which belongs to the “Imaginary Museum of Tintin” collection and inspired by the album Prisoners of the Sun, could be the missing clue towards the sacred city of the Incas.
The Mochica vase comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
The characters and objects in this new series are taken from the poster Hergé created for the 1979 exhibition, Le Musée Imaginaire de Tintin. Each figurine comes in a special box with a certificate of authenticity.
“In June 1979 a major exhibition, which would later be hosted in other venues, was inaugurated at the Palais des Beaux Arts in Brussels. Hergé was not involved in the detail of the exhibition but the creators explained that the purpose was to put some of the objects that Tintin comes across in his adventures alongside the real objects that inspired them. On the poster he created for the exhibition Hergé drew his main characters in the middle of an imaginary display, the stuff of dreams for Tintin fans and collectors.” Taken from Chronologie d’une œuvre – Volume 7.
Due to the unique and fragile nature of this item it is available to be picked up from our Fremantle store only. It cannot be shipped. Please select "Click & Collect" at the checkout. We will email you once your item is available to collect (normally same or next day).
L x w x h (cm): 8.00 x 5.00 x 18.00
L x w x h (cm) box: 23.50 x 9.50 x 13.00
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417