Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
23/9/21: Australia Post have temporarily suspended delivery to the following destinations due to limited flight capacity and availability: Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Philippines, Ireland, Taiwan. Australia Post Service Updates Page here.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Nordic Cycle · Bicycle Adventures In The North
Feel the cool of glaciers as we pedal through Greenland and follow us into the Faroe Islands as we roam remote Nordic corners by bike.
Ride through the fairytale-like snowy plains of the Nordic lands, where signs of civilization appear vanished. This journey combines radical touring, camping, and cooking the best of what local nature has to offer. By taking on some of the most treasured biking trails and terrains across the Nordic landscape, this book is a seated journey of discovery and escapism across a vast scenery set to inspire your next trip.
Nordic Cycle is an exploration of regions, people, and food on a mountain bike, with stunning photography and aerial shots. Discover illustrated maps and routes, follow the path of Tobias Woggon in his adventure and learn over 16 recipes with step-by-step instructions, paying homage to the local cuisine across the Nordics.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417