Pencils You Should Know: A History of the Ultimate Writing Utensil in 75 Anecdotes
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $9.95 flat-rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate or eGift Card.
Buy now, pay later:
Pencils You Should Know: A History of the Ultimate Writing Utensil in 75 Anecdotes.
Pencils You Should Know traces the evolution of pencils over time and across the globe. From the humble, handcrafted pencil of the 19th century to the novelty writing implement of the 1990s, each object in this book tells a different story.
This book features a selection of 75 modern and vintage pencils curated by pencil powerhouse Caroline Weaver, owner of legendary New York pencil emporium CW Pencil Enterprise.
Pencil fanatics will find old favorites here—the original Blackwing 602 puts in an appearance, of course—and make exciting new discoveries, too.
A great book for pencil collectors, admirers, historians, artists, writers—anyone who gets excited about the new Palomino Blackwing, a perfectly sharpened No. 2 Ticonderoga.
- Your purchase will dispatch in 1-2 business days from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Get in touch.