Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Protea Pin by Hemleva
The Protea plant, also fondly referred to as Sugarbushes, are native to South Africa. They are believed to have been named after Proteus, the son of Poseidon in Greek Mythology. Proteus could change his shape at will, and the Protea plant has over 1,400 different varieties. It is because of this that the protea flower symbolizes change and transformation, and in the language of flowers, it also means diversity and courage.
Interpreted into a beautiful keepsake enamel pin, it features dark green leaves, rose pink floral outer petals, or bracts and a blush pink center.
Made out of luxe, hard enamel cloisonné with a high polished 10K Gold base, it is also presented on a bright and beautiful illustrated card back.
- 1 1/4 x 3/4"
- Gorgeous Hard Enamel Cloisonné
- High Polished 10K Gold
- Tie Tack Backing
- Includes a fully illustrated card display
- Illustrated by Samantha Leung in Seattle.
The Tie Tack Back is brass plated. It is an incredibly secure option, and perfect if you want to wear your pin on your Jacket or a bag. They essentially "lock" into place and a mechanism has to be moved in order to release it from the pin post. It is a high-end option that is great if you are concerned about losing your pin as you wear it.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417