Raymond Chandler's Map to LA. City Guide & Map by Herb Lester
Payment methods accepted: Paypal, Mastercard, VISA, Amex, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shopify Pay, Afterpay, ZipPay.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate!
Buy now, pay later:
This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. Get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at the checkout. For more on Shipping & Returns here.
Raymond Chandler's Map to LA. City Guide & Map by Herb Lester.
This is a guide to Chandler's world and that of his noble alter-ego, the private detective Philip Marlowe. It mixes locations from the books, the films and Chandler’s personal life. There’s the crummy dive where Moose Malloy went looking for Velma (Farewell, My Lovely); the actual lounge where Marlowe and Terry Lennox ordered gimlets (The Long Goodbye); the top-floor suite where oil executive Chandler got his priceless education in how a dirty, sun-drenched city really operated.
It’s an insider's guide to the city Chandler knew, and can still be visited today.
An invaluable tool to have on hand, and a souvenir worth framing.
Written by Kim Cooper
Designed by Paul Rogers
A2 (420x594mm) folded to A6 (105x148mm)
Litho-printed in England on recycled paper
Herb Lester Associates publish guides for tourists and locals: witty, pretty, curious and opinionated.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.