Rohr Remedy Desert Lime Body Moisturiser
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Rohr Remedy Desert Lime Body Moisturiser
Invigorating and nourishing moisturiser for dry skin. Combines the anti-oxidant rich Desert Lime with the detoxifying powers of Kelp.
"Apply daily for soft, supple skin Dry skin? Prone to eczema or psoriasis? Or want to keep the damaging effects of the harsh Australian climate at bay? Us too, which is why we created the vitamin and mineral-rich daily desert lime body moisturiser. It combines the potent bioactivity of native Desert Lime with detoxifying Kelp to help skin retain moisture and softness.
Our desert lime moisturiser is based on an old family anti-eczema apothecary formula. We removed the mineral oils and replaced them with natural olive and coconut oils, added in Desert Lime for its potent antioxidants and Vitamin C for the production of collagen. The result? A deeply nourishing, anti-ageing moisturiser to support healthy skin, that happens to beautifully fight eczema too."
How to use: Daily to nourish dry skin after sun in conjunction with kakadu plum vitamin c face serum. Use daily and all over for smooth, hydrated skin.
- Desert Lime extract assists skin repair due to a high level of antioxidants, including Vitamin C, and was in traditional use by Indigenous Australians for its revitalising qualities.
- The rich nutrients from Australia’s Giant Kelp help retain skin moisture and softness.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut oil), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Olive (Olea europaea) oil, Coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil, Glycerin, Desert Lime (Citrus glauca) extract, Giant Kelp (Macrocystis pyriferae) extract, Wattle (Acacia dealbata) flower oil, Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) seed oil, Hydrolysed Oats (Avena sativa), Sodium Lactate, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
Rohr Remedy natural skin care created from Australian bush medicines and dermatological science, is effective, versatile and always luxurious. The Rohr Remedy range exclusively features Australian botanicals, native bush foods and bush medicines, as key ingredients and focus. The range contains highly concentrated extracts, achieved using a patented technique, which keeps the whole of the nutrients of the plant material. This means the key actives are supported to prevent degradation and oxidization, and enables better absorption. The ingredients are sourced regionally either wild harvested through Indigenous traditional owners or from small specialist, passionate farmers. No fillers, so highly concentrated formulations, a little bit goes a long way. The plastics are BPA free, and Rohr use recycled cardboard for their packaging boxes.
Rohr Remedy is a proudly Cairns based Australian business.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417