Rohr Remedy Gift Pack Indulge Me
Delivery: This item ships Express for free in Australia. View Shipping/Returns info.
Payment methods we accept: Paypal, Mastercard, VISA, Amex, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shopify Pay, AfterPay, ZipPay.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate?
Rohr Remedy 'Indulge Me' Gift Pack
A gift pack with a full size Lillly Pilly face moisturiser, boab and rosehip vitamin e oil, and Kakadu plum vitamin c face serum.
Lillly Pilly Face Moisturiser
An enriching everyday moisturiser for normal skin. Combining Lilly Pilly extract with Omega 3 oils.
How to use:
- Twice-daily on face
- At night with the kakadu plum vitamin c face serum for a deeper moisturisation
- Lilly Pilly, a bush medicine of Indigenous Australians for internal and external healing, assists the repair of weathered skin.
- The astringent extract of Lilly Pilly provides gentle exfoliation, leaving the skin smooth.
- The high concentration of antioxidants in the Omega 3 combination of Rice Bran and Macadamia oils helps restore skin balance.
- These oils are natural moisturisers, protecting the skin from sun damage and wrinkle formation.
Ingredients: Aqua (purified water), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Rice Bran (Oryza sativa) oil, Macadamia (Macadamia ternifolia) nut oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, Glycerin, Lilly Pilly (Syzygium leuhmanii) extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolysed Oats (Avena sativa), Sodium Lactate, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Stearyl Glutamate, Allantoin, Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Rose (Rosa centifolia) essential oil, Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) wood oil; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
Boab and Rosehip Vitamin E Oil
The healing properties of Rosehip oil works in with the vitamin and mineral rich Boab oil, to restore the most damaged skin.
How to use:
- On the body and face
- During pregnancy to help prevent and improve the appearance of stretch marks
- Use under make-up as a the perfect primer
- Effective medicine for Indigenous Australians, the Boab contains high levels of Vitamin C and Calcium. T
- he oil’s antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties encourage smoother skin, and during pregnancy help prevent and manage stretch marks.
- Vitamin A-rich rosehip oil provides excellent healing and slows early ageing of the skin due to sun exposure.
- The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E neutralise free radicals in the body, allowing cell regeneration.
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut oil), organic Boab (Adansonia gregorii) oil, organic Rosehip (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Frankincense (Boswellia cateri) essential oil; preservative free
Kakadu Plum Vitamin C Face Serum
A hydrating skin-firming oil-free serum for normal skin. Contains Kakadu Plum, which has the highest source of Vitamin C in the world.
How to use:
- Twice daily to the skin around the eyes to refresh dry skin and smooth fine lines
- As a toner, or to soothe sunburnt skin
- With lilly pilly and omega 3 face moisturiser and the desert lime body moisturiser
Rohr Remedy natural skin care, created from Australian bush medicines and dermatological science, is effective, versatile and always luxurious.
The Rohr Remedy range exclusively features Australian botanicals, native bush foods and bush medicines, as key ingredients and focus. The range contains highly concentrated extracts, achieved using a patented technique, which keeps the whole of the nutrients of the plant material. This means the key actives are supported to prevent degradation and oxidization, and enables better absorption.
The ingredients are sourced regionally either wild harvested through Indigenous traditional owners or from small specialist, passionate farmers. No fillers, so highly concentrated formulations, a little bit goes a long way. The plastics are BPA free, and Rohr use recycled cardboard for their packaging boxes.
A proudly Cairns based Australian business.
Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day.
Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
$8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
Questions? Get in touch.
One more thing...
At C·D·S we work hard to offer a unique product selection thanks to our relationships with the most interesting and innovative independent designers around, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 30 day guarantee. If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If it's not right, no hard feelings - we'll make it right. Please email or call us if you would like assistance.