Rohr Remedy Gift Pack Shining Star
Delivery: This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. Get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at the checkout. More on Shipping/Returns here.
Payment methods we accept: Paypal, Mastercard, VISA, Amex, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shopify Pay, AfterPay, ZipPay.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate?
Rohr Remedy 'Shining Star' Gift Pack
The ultimate pack for that perfect shimmer and shine. Includes the Boab and Rosehip Oil, Rosalina Cleanser & Gumbi Gumbi Lip Balm (full size.)
Boab and Rosehip Oil
The healing properties of Rosehip oil works in with the vitamin and mineral rich Boab oil, to restore the most damaged skin.
How to use:
- An the body and face
- During pregnancy to help prevent and improve the appearance of stretch marks
- Use under make-up as a the perfect primer
- Effective medicine for Indigenous Australians, the Boab contains high levels of Vitamin C and Calcium.
- The oil’s antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties encourage smoother skin, and during pregnancy help prevent and manage stretch marks.
- Vitamin A-rich rosehip oil provides excellent healing and slows early ageing of the skin due to sun exposure.
- The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E neutralise free radicals in the body, allowing cell regeneration.
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut oil), organic Boab (Adansonia gregorii) oil, organic Rosehip (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Frankincense (Boswellia cateri) essential oil; preservative free
A gentle but powerful face cleanser, using the natural astringency of Rosalina to clean deep into the pores.
How to use:
- Daily on the face and neck; remove with water
- In the morning with lilly pilly and omega 3 face moisturiser
- At night with kakadu plum vitamin c face serum, or boab and rosehip with vitamin e oil for a deeper cleanse
- Add salt or fine sugar to make a scrub for a deeper cleanse once a week
- Rosalina, in traditional use by Indigenous Australians for treating skin ailments, is naturally astringent and a gentle addition to this effective skin cleanser.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropul Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Disodiumsulfosuccinate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, White Willow (Salix Alba) bark extract, Quandong (Santalum acuminatum) extract, Rosalina (Melaleuca ericifolia) oil, Jasmine (Jasminum sambac) essential oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
Gumbi Gumbi Lip Balm
A hydrating lip balm for very dry lips. Contains Gumbi Gumbi and Vitamin E.
How to use: As needed to relieve dry lips
- The antibacterial and antiviral properties of Gumbi Gumbi, in traditional use by Indigenous Australians to help prevent colds and flu, aids repair of cracked lips.
- This protective balm combines the classic apothecary formula of castor oil, lanolin and Vitamin E with Saponin-rich Gumbi Gumbi.
Ingredients: Lanolin, Castor (Ricinus communis) oil, Beeswax, Gumbi Gumbi (Pittosporum phylliraeoides) infused Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Peppermint (Mentha piperita) essential oil, Orange (Citrus sinensis) essential oil; preservative free
Rohr Remedy natural skin care, created from Australian bush medicines and dermatological science, is effective, versatile and always luxurious.
The Rohr Remedy range exclusively features Australian botanicals, native bush foods and bush medicines, as key ingredients and focus. The range contains highly concentrated extracts, achieved using a patented technique, which keeps the whole of the nutrients of the plant material. This means the key actives are supported to prevent degradation and oxidization, and enables better absorption.
The ingredients are sourced regionally either wild harvested through Indigenous traditional owners or from small specialist, passionate farmers. No fillers, so highly concentrated formulations, a little bit goes a long way. The plastics are BPA free, and Rohr use recycled cardboard for their packaging boxes.
A proudly Cairns based Australian business.
Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day.
Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
$8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
Questions? Get in touch.
One more thing...
At C·D·S we work hard to offer a unique product selection thanks to our relationships with the most interesting and innovative independent designers around, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 30 day guarantee. If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If it's not right, no hard feelings - we'll make it right. Please email or call us if you would like assistance.