Scented Self-lighting Incense Sticks - 'Deep' Small box
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Scented Self-lighting Incense Sticks 'Deep' including burning pad
Hibi’s latest release scents are deep – three considered new fragrances which reach create mystery and luxury, with dry, woody and exotic aromatics reaching for something beyond the familiar.
Each starter pack includes 8 incense sticks in a hibi’s deep scent collection, with a reusable burning pad.
Reminiscent of the crisp dry air of a cedar forest, this woody fragrance calls forth strength and stillness, with enlivening clean and subtly sharp spicy notes.
A beautiful balance of sweet green moss and aged timber notes, this soft blend conjures a sense of new growth and rich, earthy warmth.
Complex oriental sweetness cut with rich, smoky wood notes, ambergris evokes a dramatic and seductive ambience.
Made in Japan
Small box : 2 h x 5.7 l x 5.7 w
Hyogo prefecture’s traditional crafts include centuries of incense blending, and more recently, 70% of Japan’s match production: the innovation of hibi self-lighting incense sticks is to combine the two. Painstakingly trialled and refined over 3 years, hibi (meaning ‘days’) incorporates natural paper fibres, wax and charcoal into meticulously balanced incense powders, creating a strikable, matchless incense stick which burns safely resting on its own reusable custom pad without the need for a lighting device. A beautiful, unisex gift, inviting the user into a moment’s peace and reflection in their busy day.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417