Scented Candle · Shoal 80g
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Milligram Studio Scented Travel Candle · Shoal
A bank of sand rises from the sun-flared sea. Built by wash and wind, it stretches out on the horizon. Focus softened by salt spray, blinding white against an infinite blue. Scent inspired by the rugged Australian shoreline.
Top Notes: Aniseed, Bergamot
Heart Notes: Marine
Base Notes: Amber, Clover, Moss
Milligram Studio evokes the essence of Australian landscapes across a collection of scented candles. Blended with a local perfumer and hand poured in Melbourne these soy wax blends offer fresh and subtle links to Australia's diverse geography. Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1 x candle
- Size: 54mm x 55mm (H)
- Volume: 75g
- Burn time 20-30 hours
- Mouth-blown glass.
- Soy wax blend.
Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia. Glass made in China.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417