SWILL · Issue 3
Free instant pick up + gift wrapping in store.
Pair it with:
30 day easy returns
In store pick up
Buy now + pay later
Shopping for a gift?Pair it with a handwritten greeting card. Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates or an eGift Card. We can also gift wrap and post directly to your recipient.
SWILLHOUSE MAGAZINE · Issue 3
Swill magazine is a new quarterly journal focusing on global restaurant culture, covering everything from fashion to music, architecture, art, theatre and, of course, food and drink.
- We jump from the coast of India to the back of Federal to hang out with Australian music powerhouse, Tex Perkins and his herd of donkeys.
- Australian national treasure Peter Russell-Clarke opens up about his early life in foster care and turning a then-prince Charles away from his restaurant in the 70s.
- Richard Cooke explores the life of Giorgio de Chirico, the Roman artist who caused Yves Tanguy to become a painter after he glimpsed Child’s Skull through a bus window.
- Leading American pizzaiolo Joe Beddia takes us on a tour of his hometown of Philadelphia and David Matthews drills down on mangoes with Natoora founder, Franco Fubini.
- Chef Annie Smithers introduces us to her tiny Trentham restaurant, Du Fermier.
- Greek-Aussie chef Ella Mittas writes about her eye-opening journey through the kitchens of Turkey and we discover how Rob McGlade, a ginger-haired Irishman living in Scotland delivering poetry readings about sieving wine through his teeth, caught the attention of satirist David Sedaris.
- Flip to the centrefold to discover the juicy mouthful that is the ham, egg and chip sandwich at London sandwich shop, Max’s.
- Of course, every issue needs a love story, and this one is brought to you by the world’s most dedicated barflies who write about the first bar they ever loved.
- There’s even breakfast laksa, as part of a delicious, glorious morning mess of recipes cooked with joy by Rosheen Kaul.
About Swill Magazine
An all-access pass to the most powerful voices in food. A publication chronicling restaurant culture around the world.
35 x 25 cm
Shipping + Returns
- $9.95 express delivery to Australia using Australia Post Express.
- Free express delivery within Australia on orders over $99.95.
- All orders ship next business day.
- International postage calculated at checkout.
In Store Pick Up
It's free to pick up your order from our Fremantle store, and it's generally ready within 10 minutes. We offer free gift wrapping in store.
- We offer 30 day easy returns. We will email you a label.
- More information and start a return here →
More on Shipping + Returns →