Thanks A Bunch For Being A Great Mum
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
"Thanks A Bunch For Being A Great Mum" Greeting Card
Lovingly letterpressed at 1973 HQ using a 1962 Heidelberg Windmill Platen.
Block colour printing on luxurious board.
Size: 120mm x 170mm.
Recycled Kraft Envelope included.
Emma and James, both born in 1973, formed the company whilst sat at their kitchen table. Inspired by a shared love of cool design and typography, their brand has gone from strength to strength, guided by an uncompromising stance on originality and quality.
Based by the seaside near Brighton, the company has organically grown through the years, being at the forefront of dynamic design and the use of original print techniques and materials. With over twenty years design experience, James has an irrepressible passion for print and typography. James regularly pushes the boundaries and has pioneered many new printing techniques for the brand.
In 2013 he rekindled his love of letterpress printing with the purchase of a vintage 1959 Heidelberg Platen printer. Three more have since joined the family! Emma is the creative force behind Nineteen Seventy Three and spends much of her time trawling through visual multimedia platforms, exhibitions and travel, fashion & lifestyle magazines, finding inspiration and spotting new talent. Her keen eye for predicting new trends keeps Nineteen Seventy Three ahead of the curve in design and innovation in an often-crowded marketplace.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417