The American Revolution Bicentennial Graphic Standards Manual
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $9.95 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Title Extras Official Symbol of The American Revolution Bicentennial: Guidelines for Authorized Usage; Official Graphics Standards Manual
Designed by Bruce Blackburn, 1974
The 1976 American Revolution Bicentennial symbol was the logo for America’s 200th birthday party and a precursor to the NASA logo that Bruce Blackburn would design in 1974. This edition is a perfect facsimile of the original, wrapped in a black jacket with a foil stamped foreword from Bruce Blackburn and an essay from Christopher Bonanos. The first 1,976 copies are limited edition, featuring a hand-placed original bicentennial post stamp from ’76.
52 pages + 8 panel jacket
49 image plates
24.1 × 27.9 cm
4 Pantone® spot colors
Saddle stitched in same position as original
Foil stamped jacket
Blind embossed jacket
170/300 gsm Scheufelen Heaven 42
300 gsm Colorplan ebony
Printed in USA
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.