B2 The Horse Classic watch in White, Silver and Black
Shipping: This item ships Express (1-3 days) free in Australia.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
The Horse Classic watch in White, Silver and Black.
With a narrow body and a clean-lined dial designed with a single subdial that counts seconds, The Classic compliments both casual and sophisticated looks. The robust strap is made from supple Italian leather with beige nubuck lining and finished with a tapered stitch. The Horse logo lettering on dial, and at buckle closure.
The Classic timepiece was inspired by a desire to live out an analogue life. While it wont count your steps or track your calories, it will inspire urban people to find moments of empowerment and peace in their hectic everyday lives.
- Strap: Genuine Italian Calf Leather with Nubuck Lining
- Movement: Citizen Miyota 1L45 Movement (Sub-Dial 6H)
- Case: Stainless Steel Bezel, Case and Caseback
- Water resistance: 3ATM (30m)
- Size: 36mm
- Strap length: 115mm/75mm
- Leather Width: 18mm
The Horse is a watch and leather lifestyle goods brand, owned and operated by husband and wife Scott and Amy Hawkes in Sydney, Australia. The Horse create classic, go-to pieces designed to be agelessly refined. Beautiful and functional, their range includes minimalist watches for both men and women. In 2012 The Horse launched ‘The Original’ collection of unisex watches, which have since become a signature of The Horse brand, and fairly instantly became a cult-classic, not to mention a besteller at Compendium Design Store.
From there ‘The Classic’ Watch and ‘The D-Series’ rounded out the lineup, proving popular new additions to The Horse stables.
As The Horse’s first Western Australia stockist, we're stoked to continue to present The Horse watches online and for you to try on in our Fremantle boutique.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.