D1 The Horse D Series watch in Brushed Gold and Coffee
This item ships Express for free in Australia. More on Shipping & Returns here.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate!
Buy now, pay later:
The newest luxurious timepiece in The Horse collection. The Horse D-Series watch in Brushed Gold and Coffee.
Sporting a precise Swiss quartz movement and finished with a handsome leather strap, the D-Series watch is both stylish and functional. The stainless steel face features clean lines and a handy date display. The elegant case has a scratch-resistant mineral lens to ensure its sleek looks will withstand everyday wear.
- Strap: Genuine Italian Leather Details & Lining
- Movement: Swiss Rhonda 515-3 Movement
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel Bezel, Case & Case back
- Water Resistant 5ATM (Light Splashes/Moisture)
- Size: 40mm Case Diameter
- Strap Length: 200mm/18mm
- Leather Width: 18mm
The Horse is a watch and leather lifestyle goods brand, owned and operated by husband and wife Scott and Amy Hawkes in Sydney, Australia. The Horse create classic, go-to pieces designed to be agelessly refined. Beautiful and functional, their range includes minimalist watches for both men and women. In 2012 The Horse launched ‘The Original’ collection of unisex watches, which have since become a signature of The Horse brand, and fairly instantly became a cult-classic, not to mention a besteller at Compendium Design Store.
From there ‘The Classic’ Watch and ‘The D-Series’ rounded out the lineup, proving popular new additions to The Horse stables.
As The Horse’s first Western Australia stockist, we're stoked to continue to present The Horse watches online and for you to try on in our Fremantle boutique.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.