The Kinfolk Garden
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
The Kinfolk Garden
Featuring 30 inspiring people and places around the globe, The Kinfolk Garden offers an easy approach to bringing nature into your life. Following on from The Kinfolk Table, Home and Entrepreneur, the latest book from the team behind Kinfolk magazine focusses on beautiful spaces that bring the outdoors in and the indoors out. Divided into chapters on Care, Creativity and Community, the book explores the garden as a place for work, play, entertaining, and inspiration. Explore lush gardens and plant-filled homes, meet the inspiring people who coax them into bloom and learn from the experts about everything from arranging to eating plants and flowers.
368 pages, over 300 full colour photographs.
Published by Artisan Books.
Publication date: October 27, 2020
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417