The Look of London. City Guide Guide & Map by Herb Lester
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
The Look of London. City Guide Guide & Map by Herb Lester.
An illustrated guide to the city's most influential fashion spots 1950-2000
This map celebrates the independent shops and businesses where global fashions have taken root. From modest Holts in Camden Town to psychedelic Hung On You in Chelsea there are more than 100 entries, spread across time and geography.
The foreword is by Sir Paul Smith, whose own first shop in Floral Street features. The map is a collaboration with pop culture commentator Paul Gorman, author of The Look: Adventures In Pop & Rock Fashion, as well as books on designer Barney Bubbles and retail pioneer Tommy Roberts.
An invaluable tool to have on hand, and a souvenir worth framing.
Designed by Peder Bernhardt
A2 (594x420mm) folded to A6 (105x148mm)
Litho-printed in England on recycled paper
Herb Lester Associates publish guides for tourists and locals: witty, pretty, curious and opinionated.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417