The Look of London. City Guide Guide & Map by Herb Lester
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $9.95 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
The Look of London. City Guide Guide & Map by Herb Lester.
An illustrated guide to the city's most influential fashion spots 1950-2000
This map celebrates the independent shops and businesses where global fashions have taken root. From modest Holts in Camden Town to psychedelic Hung On You in Chelsea there are more than 100 entries, spread across time and geography.
The foreword is by Sir Paul Smith, whose own first shop in Floral Street features. The map is a collaboration with pop culture commentator Paul Gorman, author of The Look: Adventures In Pop & Rock Fashion, as well as books on designer Barney Bubbles and retail pioneer Tommy Roberts.
An invaluable tool to have on hand, and a souvenir worth framing.
Designed by Peder Bernhardt
A2 (594x420mm) folded to A6 (105x148mm)
Litho-printed in England on recycled paper
Herb Lester Associates publish guides for tourists and locals: witty, pretty, curious and opinionated.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.