The Map of Spitalfields Life. City Guide & Map by Herb Lester
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
The Map of Spitalfields Life. City Guide & Map by Herb Lester.
A fresh look at an historic neighbourhood, it explores this corner of East London through its distinctive characters and businesses, providing a glimpse into a world few people even notice, where chestnut sellers and story-telling waiters rub shoulders with milkmen, artists and scrap-dealers. From Gilbert and George and Tracey Emin to Molly the Swagman and Sandra Esqulant, landlady of The Golden Heart, all Spitalfields Life is here.
An invaluable tool to have on hand, and a souvenir worth framing.
Written by The Gentle Author
Designed by Adam Dant
A2 (594x420mm) folded to A6 (105x148mm)
Litho-printed in England on recycled paper.
Herb Lester Associates publish guides for tourists and locals: witty, pretty, curious and opinionated.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.