The Monocle Travel Guide No. 30 Beirut
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
The Monocle Travel Guide to Beirut No. 30
Beirut is a city that means so much more than the sum of its wobbly parts. It’s a Mediterranean destination driven by adrenaline, optimism and the energy of a populace who embrace high jinks – and it fulfils its status as capital with an urban panache that’s unmistakably Lebanese.
Let Monocle lead you through a collage of cloud-scraping hotels, Ottoman-style palaces and golden age modernist apartments, and introduce you to small-scale fashion labels and smart shop-owners rethinking traditional handicrafts. They'll also direct you to their favoured tables, where you can feast on mezze and sip on a soothing glass of arak. The heady pull of this seaside capital is magnetic. So dive into the pace of life (and the Med while you’re at it) and discover all that this Middle Eastern beacon has to offer.
The Monocle Travel Guide series reveals Monocle's favourite places in each city they cover, from the ideal route for an early-morning run to the best spots for independent retail. Full of surprises and quirks, they also feature detailed design and architecture pages, neighbourhood walks to get you away from the crowds and their favourite places to eat everything be it tasty fast food or something truly celebratory.
148 pages, hard cover
Published by: Gestalten
Printed in: Germany
Dimensions: 14cm x 22cm x 1.3cm
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417