The Monocle Travel Guide No. 09 Rio de Janeiro New
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
- This item qualifies for $9.95 Express Delivery (1-3 days) to Australia.
- Delivery is FREE when you spend over $99.95.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calculated at checkout. More info on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
The Monocle Travel Guide No. 09 Rio de Janeiro
A sunny stroll through Rio de Janeiro's outposts of good food, design, retail, and more, this definitive travel guide will make you feel like a local no matter where you are from.
With its glorious coastline, dramatic mountains, and urban rainforest, Rio de Janeiro is a city that immediately hits you between the eyes with its natural beauty. But there's plenty to discover here that isn't instantly self-evident. From lively neighborhood bars and intricate beach culture, to sculptural public gardens and concrete modernist buildings, there is a lot more to Rio than bronzed bodies on Ipanema Beach.
Monocle's guide to Rio de Janeiro will help you traverse the city's hotspots for food and drink, retail, design and architecture, and culture. The Monocle team also recommends a few ways to stay fit in this image-obsessed city and suggests five neighborhoods that deserve to be explored on foot. The so-called Marvellous City has never ceased to capture hearts and now it's your turn to fall for its charms.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417