The Monocle Travel Guide No. 12 Vienna
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Vienna has long been a city that bridges Eastern and Western Europe with panache. Pack your suitcase and delve into the melting pot of Europe.
There's much more to Austria's capital than Baroque palaces, horse-drawn carriages and the landmark venues where Mozart and Klimt first showcased their masterpieces. This guide will steer you away from the crowded Prater and its ferris wheel (although naturally we'll make a quick detour past the Vienna State Opera and Schaunnbrunn Palace) and out to explore the city's 23 diverse districts.
Monocle show you where to shop for shoes and silverware from the most venerable manufacturers and their pick of the coffeehouses for a frothy melange and slice of apfelstrudel. They'll take you to the most vibrant art galleries and toe-tapping music venues, guide you through the Museums-quarter and to their favourite brutalist buildings and also reveal the best running routes along the Danube.
Editors: Tyler Brule, Andrew Tuck, Joe Pickard
Release Date: April 2016
Format: 14 x 21cm
Features: Full color, hardcover, 148 pages.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.