Tintin - The Art of Herge
Free instant pick up + gift wrapping in store.
30 day easy returns
Dispatches next day
In store pick up
Buy now + pay later
Shopping for a gift?Pair it with a handwritten greeting card. Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates or an eGift Card. We can also gift wrap and post directly to your recipient.
Tintin: The Art of Herge. Herge Museum, Belgium
Since 1929, Tintin has captivated generations of children and adults alike with his thrilling adventures, published in 24 bestselling books. Millions followed Tintin from the wilds of the Congo to the streets of Prague, Moscow, New York, and more. Lavishly illustrated with photographs, original plates, and ephemera, Tintin: The Art of Herge offers fresh insight into the story behind this iconic character, with unprecedented access to original sources from the Herge Museum in Belgium.
Offering a new and nuanced look into the world of Tintin, journalist Michel Daubert explains how the artist Georges Remi became the world-famous Herge. The book also includes profiles on the beloved characters, selections from Herge's earliest work, and chapters that trace the development of a rough sketch into a masterpiece. With its dynamic narrative and visual treasures, Tintin underscores the artist's varied inspirations, revealing how Herge's creations have become modern classics.
- An amazing gift for a Tintin fan of any age. If they already love Tintin they'll love this book. Plenty of pictures but also content to get stuck into.
- A great coverage of the history and art behind the original Adventures. Fans will learn plenty.
- Made by the Herge Museum in Belgium
- The book is a piece of art in itself.
Discover the whole universe of the Adventures of Tintin, the world-famous comic book series created by Hergé.
Join the most iconic character in comics as he embarks on an extraordinary adventure spanning historical and political events, and thrilling mysteries.
Still selling over 100,000 copies every year and having been adapted for the silver screen by Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson in 2011, The Adventures of Tintin continue to charm more than 80 years after they first found their way into publication. Since then an estimated 230 million copies have been sold, proving that comic books have the same power to entertain children and adults in the 21st century as they did in the early 20th.
Shop Tintin in Fremantle
Discover classic The Adventures of Tintin officially licesned Tintinimaginatio SA goods and collectables at our Fremantle store, or our online store.
Compendium Design Store
49a High St, Fremantle, Western Australia.
About the artist
Shipping + Returns
- $9.95 express delivery to Australia using Australia Post Express.
- Free express delivery within Australia on orders over $99.95.
- All orders ship next business day.
- International postage calculated at checkout.
- We offer 30 day easy returns. We will email you a label.
- More information and start a return here →
More on Shipping + Returns →