Tom Pigeon Béton Series Cufflinks · Gold
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in
Shipping: This item ships Express (1-3 days) free in Australia.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Tom Pigeon Béton Series Cufflinks in Gold
Béton, is a unisex collection of hand-crafted gold plated silver jewellery influenced by the strong lines, hidden angles and sharp shadows of Brutalist architecture. Béton originates from the French, Béton Brut, or Raw Concrete, a term popularised by Le Corbusier.
The minimal design focusses on the material qualities of the gold, creating simple, understated pieces that can be worn everyday and treasured forever. These cufflinks reflect the angular structure of Brutalist spaces, creating a simple gold form of three intersecting bars.
Each piece is hand finished in the Tom Pigeon studio in Fife to create a beautiful flat matt finish and is supplied in a black box with Tom Pigeon foil emboss and black foam inner. Your cufflinks should be stored in the box with this square, when not being worn, to prevent tarnishing.
Hallmarked gold plated solid silver
Bar thickness 3mm
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.