Tom Pigeon Béton Series Disc Earrings · Gold
This item ships Express for free in Australia. More on Shipping & Returns here.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate!
Buy now, pay later:
Tom Pigeon Béton Series Disc Earrings in Gold
Béton, is a unisex collection of hand-crafted gold plated silver jewellery influenced by the strong lines, hidden angles and sharp shadows of Brutalist architecture. Béton originates from the French, Béton Brut, or Raw Concrete, a term popularised by Le Corbusier.
The minimal design focusses on the material qualities of the gold, creating simple, understated pieces that can be worn everyday and treasured forever. Inspired by the changing concrete planes of Brutalist spaces, the surface angles of these Disc earrings catches and reflects light as it meets the flat gold surface.
The collection features nine pieces designed to be mixed and matched and includes Point, Beam and Apex earrings, a necklace, cufflinks, a ring and a bangle. Each piece is hand finished in the Tom Pigeon studio in Fife to create a beautiful flat matt finish and is supplied in a black box with Tom Pigeon foil emboss and black foam inner. Each box includes an anti-tarnish square. Your earrings should be stored in the box with this square, when not being worn, to prevent tarnishing.
Gold plated solid silver
Maximum depth 3mm
Gold plated silver earring post and butterfly
Sliding display box
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.