Tom Pigeon Béton Series Hoop Necklace · Gold
Shipping: This item ships Express (1-3 days) free in Australia.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Tom Pigeon Béton Series Hoop Necklace in Gold
Béton, is a unisex collection of hand-crafted gold plated silver jewellery influenced by the strong lines, hidden angles and sharp shadows of Brutalist architecture. Béton originates from the French, Béton Brut, or Raw Concrete, a term popularised by Le Corbusier. The minimal design focusses on the material qualities of the gold, creating simple, understated pieces that can be worn everyday and treasured forever.
The Béton necklace is a classic. A simple, understated ring of gold plated silver hung on a fine, diamond cut, box chain, this necklace can be worn every day and might even become a lifelong favourite. Each piece is hand finished in the Tom Pigeon studio in Fife to create a beautiful flat matt finish and is supplied in a black box with white Tom Pigeon foil emboss and black foam inner. Each box includes an anti-tarnish square. Your necklace should be stored in the box with this square, when not being worn, to prevent tarnishing.
Gold plated solid silver
Pendant diameter 14mm
Pendant thickness 3mm
Chain length 450mm
Gold plated silver diamond cut box chain
Sliding display box
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.