Travelers Company Japan Brass Fountain Pen Factory Green Edition
Join our V·I·P List free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Covid-19 Update: We are open for business as usual. During this time we are shipping orders as fast as we can. Australia Post are reporting some delays, so please allow an additional day or so for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- This item ships Express (1-3 days) FREE in Australia.
- It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Pick Up at checkout.
- You are browsing our Australian store, shipping to you from Australia. Click here to view this item on our US Store ($USD) with shipping from US.
- International shipping available. Cost calulated at checkout. More on Shipping & Returns →
Choosing a gift? Can't decide? Consider one of our beautiful Gift Certificates.
Buy now, pay later:
Traveler's Company Japan Brass Fountain Pen Limited Edition Factory Green color
Brass Fountain Pen is made in Japan by experienced craftspeople. Robust and easy to use, this stationery is designed to become a faithful companion in the journey of your life.
Easily converted into a compact “carry around” size and elongated for easy writing, this Brass Fountain Pen also boasts a depth in texture that solid brass acquires over time and use, complemented with a high-quality finish created by skilled Japanese craftsmen.
The top of the pen has a ring for attaching a hook or string, so you can clip it to your bag as a key holder or customize it using beads and other items – let your imagination run free! The ring can also be removed for a clip-free pen if you prefer. You can put it on TRAVELER’S notebook Pen Holder or just put in your pocket.
The pen uses international standard cartridges, available in black and blue-black.
Through its use, the surface starts to oxidize, and this deepens the color and adds taste to the material.
Pen tip: Steel, Size: Fine,
1x Black cartridge included
11mm in diameter x H102mm
Made in Japan
Its body is made of brass and painted in the original color. As you use this pen, the paint gradually fades and that will make the brass more visible giving it a vintage taste. And this pen has a clip and cap with the distinctive texture of iron, to match with aged brass color. It may look like stain or uneven surface. By a long time use the change in color lessen the concern.
- Buying a gift? Add gift wrapping at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate delivery or FREE on orders over $99.95.
- International delivery charges calculated at checkout (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Pick Up: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store.
- Questions? Email us or call +61 (8) 6420 2417